News N° 167 - HP ZR2740w 27-inch LED Backlit IPS Monitor : informatique > hp
HP ZR2740w 27-inch LED Backlit IPS Monitor
The HP ZR2740w 27” LED Backlit IPS Monitor delivers massive 2560 x 1440 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and 3.7 million pixels in an ultra-modern and sleek design that perfectly complements HP Z Workstations.
Stunning at every angle
• IPS (in-plane switching) technology provides outstanding image accuracy with ultra-wide 178° viewing angles and up to 10 times higher contrast ratio.
Unbelievable image quality
• Up to 1.07 billion on-screen colors enables ultra-smooth transitions. Amazing brightness range of 50 to 380 cd/m² is ideal for low brightness to high brightness work environments.
Productive from the start
• 8-way comfort includes height, tilt, swivel, and pivot. New HP Quick Release 2 simplifies setup and supports Quick Release on VESA mount hardware.
• DisplayPort and dual-link DVI provide connection to a range of evolving technologies. The integrated USB hub connects up to four devices at the monitor.
Proven over the long-term
• Mission-critical reliability includes extensive testing with HP Z Workstations and the applications you use most. The 3-3-3 warranty is expandable to 5 years.
• BFR/PVC-free display/stand, 85% efficient power supplies, and more than 25% recycled resin help you be more environmentally responsible.
* Except where noted, all prices are estimated U.S. HP prices. Actual prices from other locations or websites may vary.
** Leasing information, where displayed, is for a 48-month lease. Shipping and tax not included. Details
*** Savings based on preconfigured SmartBuy pricing versus configuring to order. Pricing is available at HP.com and participating resellers and is subject to change without notice.
To download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader, please go to the Adobe Website. Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Adobe Acrobat Reader are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
All specifications are provided by the component manufacturers. Performance specifications represent the typical specification of all HP's component manufacturers' typical level specifications for performance. Actual performance may vary either higher or lower.